Hey everybody. In case you haven't already figured it out, this is the introductory post of the blog where I explain who I am, what I do, and all that other stuff. If I don't sound too horribly enthusiastic about the first blog post, it's because they are generally all the same no matter what blog you are reading. Anyhow, my name is Brian (if you hadn't already guessed that).
First - the boring stuff. I am twenty-seven years old, live in Vermont, work in a factory to make a living, and... actually, that's all I can think of. But when I am not working, I go run. I started running a year and a half ago and so far I have completed 5ks, a 10k, a half-marathon, and the Vermont City Marathon. I am currently doing a lot of running on both the trails and the road in hopes of both getting better at the marathon distance and getting into the world of ultra-marathons. I'm not a fast runner by any stretch of the imagination - I just want to keep going.
This blog is intended to do several things. First, it is intended to be a chronicle of my adventures and misadventures in running, as well as my thoughts on running-related topics. Occasionally, I may throw in a post or two concerning random thoughts that I had while running. If you (the readership) have any particular topics you want me to delve into, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
P.S. - I added a picture so you know what I looked like - as of six months ago. Yay for outdated photos!

No comments:
Post a Comment